Fayette County Drug and Alcohol Commission Inc

Call 800-405-2627 to speak with an alcohol or drug abuse counselor.

100 New Salem Road
Suite 106
Uniontown, PA 15401

(724) 438-3576×124

Website ›

Submit a new center or provide corrections to an existing one ›
I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE NOWI NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE NOW800-405-2627Response time about 1 min | Response rate 100%
Who Answers?

Pin It on Pinterest